Friday, February 25, 2011

'Mystery' a Poem by My Beautiful Soul Sister Anne Sason



-Mystery

On this journey I walk 
With all that I know I am
At times I look down
Wondering if I am engulfed in a dream
Trapped in my world, confused, struggling
Asking Why? 

Tears roll down my cheeks
Tasting salty on my lips
Almost bitter
I swallow, choking
I'm human 
I'm weak 
But there must be more

In silence I continue to walk
Refuse to be defeated
Determined to succeed
For I am filled with all that I am
Courage, Light, Love

The treacherous wind engulf my body
My soul steadfast holding on, fighting back

Where I stand, a Glimmer of hope
Heart shimmering with faith
Sent by the heavens prevails 

I begin to understand
Some things are a mystery
For God made it so 
I walk alone No more 

Never asking Why.

- © aysason ™
(2-24-11)



photo credit: FB Image Ap

1 comment:

  1. I am not the great and powerful 'I Am', I am just the I Am.

    ReplyDelete