Thursday, February 17, 2011

how exciting for you to visit me here on my blog page!! a little more about the person behind joana young photography...




This blog is meant for those who enjoy interaction, expression, sharing, inspiring about love, life, photography, nature, nurture and everything in between.  We are all unique individuals who have so many experiences that are too valuable not to share.  So please feel free to speak of the uplifting things that we can use to make our hearts smile. Cheers to making it a great day... every day!!  xoxo


A bit about me and my background... some of you may know what I’m an artist at heart.  I started out my fancy fine art career and found wonderful expression when I picked up my first crayon.  I have been creating art ever since.  I have experimented with different media and can make a killer colour wheel ;)  

Although I enjoy the smell and tactile feel of art, I also enjoy the sounds and sight of it too.  And of course the taste (Japanese sushi is great art to eat…  sometimes too pretty to eat!!).  Truly, I enjoy meeting and sharing with artists of all kinds!!  I am very petite, so with my size and adventure for life, I was a natural at gymnastics.  Flipping off of everything and having fun with new combinations... just enjoying the variety.  I won a ballet scholarship and it was a 180 from appealing fast pace of gymnastics.  So, with ballet I was forced to meditate on my moves and learn the basic discipline with the link of mind and body. More to follow... ;) 

Please tell me more about your creative beginnings and how you have learned and have grown with the harmony of life's challenges... I'd love to learn more and encourage you to do something artistic today... it is a wonderful release and excellent to get those juices flowing!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey ballerina girl:) So glad to find you here my friend...wish you many more posts and a beautiful journey in blogger's world:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. mulţumesc sweetie, you are a dear friend and so happy that you have visited me here. i truly had no idea the interest in a blog... now i know!! it is so fun, easy and GREAT!! i cannot wait to explore more and take on this blogger journey... together... and in such great great company!! cheers!! xoxo kisses

    ReplyDelete